Fluid Dynamics of Sustainability
and the Environment
Ecole polytechnique, June 27 - July 8, 2022
Accomodation of the participants will be provided near the Polytechnique campus in Palaiseau, at the Kley residence. Participants will be welcomed at the Kley residence on Sunday June 26 at 5 p.m. A welcome cocktail reception will be held at the residence at 7 p.m.
Public transportation from Paris to Kley student housing
- Ecole Polytechnique and Kley student housing are both located on the IP Paris Campus. For more information on the access to the Campus from Paris and/or the main Airport, please visit the IP Paris campus website.
- To summarize: take the RER B line southbound, exit at Massy-Palaiseau (note that not all southbound RER B trains stop at Massy-Palaiseau, be careful to check your train stops on the platform before boarding). At Massy-Palaiseau, take the TransEssonne bus 91.06 or 91.10, and get off at ``Place Marguerite Perey".
- The bus 91.06 map and timetable are available here.
- The bus 91.10 map and timetable are available here.
- If you want to go to Ecole Polytechnique, you can also exit the RER B at the ``Lozere'' stop and take the pedestrian route (steep stairs with a good 15 min walk, approximately 300 steps!)
BEWARE: Due to construction work in the Polytechnics area, we recently learned that the bus stop ``Place Marguerite Perey" no longer exists. Alternate stops have been created (see picture below). We advise you to exit the bus either at "Ferme de la Vauve", "Polytechnique Vauve", or "Thomas Gobert". All these stops are within walking distance (typically less than 10 minutes) of Kley residence.